Features of the Micromaster 4500Plus Series controller.
1. 8 irrigation programs with or without Chemical Injection.
2. Optional setup as a sequential or group operation controller.
3. Separate fertilizer injections for each Program. Fertiliser 1 and 2 with separate meters.
4. Four station filter program interactive with Chemical injection and main irrigation.
5. Program runtimes and Chemical can be setup in seconds, minutes or Volumetric.
6. Water budgeting for each program.
7. Rain Switch to disable all programs.
8. Semi-Automatic operation.
9. Individual Valve Manual operation
10. External field inputs for various Program Starts, Stops, and suspend facilities.
11. Skip and report on Current over-load & pressure/flow error using Auto-skip input.
12. 25 groups of up to 8 valves in each group. Maximum load = 2 Amps AC.
13.Sequencing of valves switching on to reduce Inrush currents and wire size.
14. Load distant valves into a group first to be switched on first when copper losses are minimum.
15. If filter and/or Chemical injection valves are not used, (stations 26 to 32) the stations can be used for
irrigation by including them within group programs.
16. Programmable pump off delay for slow turn off valves (0-99 seconds).
17. Ignore hold input at the start of irrigation for a user programmable time (0-99 seconds).
18. Irrigation and Chemical injection totalisers to continuously total the irrigation and Chemical injection time
for each station or group for seasonal reporting.
19. Time-Zone irrigation (programmable for each Day) to allow full use of off-peak power supply, or in areas
where water is allocated at a set time.
20. Multiple starts. Programs 1 to 8 can have up to 9 starts each. Automatic sorting of Start Times in
Chronological order. Display the next program to start with Day and Start time.
21. Cyclic irrigation. Each program can have up to 99 repeats.
22. Solar power option. Generate 24 VAC to operate standard solenoid valves from a 12VDC supply to prevent
cable damage due to electrolysis caused by DC current.
23. Proportional Chemical Injection. Enables constant concentration of chemical injection independent of flow
24. Log Communication, irrigation, or Chemical injection faults and set external alarm or trigger auto-dialer to
send SMS message.
25. Rainfall Cancel. Cyclic Log of rainfall (1-7 days) using a Rain Bucket and will Disable Irrigation when
rainfall exceeds a user defined threshold. When rainfall in the log is cycled out, it will re-enable other
controllers in the system.
26. Radio-Master Spread spectrum radio control valves. Not an add on, but fully integrated into controller
operation and reporting on valve operation, signal strength, battery , Temp etc
27. When used with central Software.
*** Communication protocols are RS232 (RS232 or UHF Radio or Telephone or GSM ). AND
RS485 (RS485 or Radio-master) . RS232 & RS485 can operate concurrently.
*** Flow Control. Set Flow variants to report a fault, or skip and report and cancel Irrigation.
*** Send SMS messages when Communication, irrigation, or Chemical injection faults occur in the field.
TDS Software Solutions Pty Ltd